Wednesday

Cha-cha-cha-changes...

Hey there fellow RHOK readers. Mrs. Robinson here. I know, I know. I've been missing for sometime. I was wintering and vacationing in Belize with my 9th husband. It was all I could do to keep up with the shopping and the sunning. I just did not have time to write. Never you fear. I am here now to help my favorite ladies out.


They want me to let you know about some BIG changes coming up next week, and some even BIGGER things in the works. We are talking HUGE plans. Ya'll better stay tuned and make sure you don't miss out on the fun!


In the meantime, let's play a little fill in game for fun. My head is starting to hurt and I need some more wine. So when this happens I like to go for the easy way out. I mean, what else is a girl to do?


This fill in is thanks to Janet at Friday Fill-In's. I realize it is Wednesday, but I always break the rules. Always. Just leave your answers in the comments:


1. Some relationships are meant to _SEVERED____.
2. ___TAYLOR SWIFT__ was the last concert I saw; it was _WONDERFUL__.
3. Spring should be _WARM____. 
4. Oh no! I forgot _ORDER MY NEW LOUBOUTIN'S____! 
5. I've recently started _WITH A NEW HOUSEKEEPER. SHE IS AWESOME_.
6. __MY DOGGIE___ never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, I'm looking forward to SHOPPING, OF COURSE.





Mrs. Robinson

extraordinarre

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails