Thursday

Halloween Helpfuls

With Halloween only 16 days away, it's time to think about costumes, decorations, parties, and food. As I recently shared, I've been doing a lot of blog hopping the past couple of weeks. Wow! There are some extremely creative women out there in the blog-o-sphere. I am in awe of more than a few of them.

So, I've put together some links showcasing everything Halloween. Believe me, if money were no object, I'd be throwing one heck of a Halloween party using some, if not all, of the following!

Cocktails, anyone? Check out these very cool concoctions on The Hostess with the Mostess.


Since you're already at The Hostess with the Mostess go ahead and check out this BOO-tifully decorated dessert table.


Look at these adorable FREE printables from The Paper Cupcake. (If you click on the picture it will take you to more printables.)

For even more printables check out Tatertots and Jello. OMG! Ca-UTE!


Check out My Many Colored Days for a very creative use of the above printable.


Here are FREE printables for some darling Halloween paper dolls from Gweeny Penny.


One more site for even MORE Halloween printables - You don't want to miss out on this deal! Look what Gwynn Wasson Designs has come up with....


And the last cool printables I found are these over at How She Does?.



What would Halloween be without Jack-O-Lanterns? Tip Junkie has 32 ways to decorate your pumpkins.



Over at Fireflies and Family you can learn how to make a very Spooktacular Silhouette. Silhouettes are timeless.


Jenn, at Redberry Barn, actually framed a napkin and it turned out just darling! Where can I buy me some this kind of creativity?!? I mean, I can do THIS!


Now for some frighteningly delicious food, check out these talented ladies:


My Cake School gives step-by-step PICTURE instructions on how to creat decorative Halloween cupcakes.


Our Best Bites shares a Caramel Toffee Fruit Dip in a pumpkin!


Also on Our Best Bites you can find some easy party foods. Like this one.


Tidy Mom shares the recipe for The Perfect Cupcake (using a mix) with butter cream frosting.


Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet by The Whimsical Princess.

.

I hope you enjoyed all of the Halloween links. I sure had fun doing the research. If you end up making any Halloween treats be sure to let me know because I'd love to see what you did.

.
~Mrs. Albright

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails